Saturday, March 29, 2008

Haircuts and Silly Kids

Kayelynn and Sarah were in desperate need of a haircut. So, I broke down and took them to a salon-I usually have a friend do it, but she is so busy with work that I took them to the next best thing. They have never been to a salon (and I forgot to take before pictures), so this was a "cool" experience. This is Sarah's first haircute and be forewarned, she looks like a whole new person, but oh so cute!!!

She got to have the cool clips in her hair

Finished result

Sarah, wasn't so sure about this whole thing

grumpy little lady

finished result-she is not so sure she knows what to think, so funny

The kids were being silly one night, so I took some picts-which explains the PJ's and crazy hair do's

kayelynn's true smile :)

sarah was so tired but wanted her picture taken so badly

bryant gave a semi-decent smile here

sarah wanted to dress up in a princess dress, thankfully kayelynn shared her dress, sarah thought it was so neat they both wore something

she was way excited!!!

I think this was Sarah's first experience with an ice cream cone without assistance, she was in heaven and did not want to share :)

For those of you that have wanted to see my tummy, here it is...I'm already bloating up and I don't think the stripes are really helpful either-but this is what I have to show-22 1/2 weeks.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

The girls' hair looks so cute! Do they love it? I hope so. I still need to come see your new place!

Lisa said...

Their hair cuts are soo cute!! Mom is looking pretty cute too! :)

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute with their new hair-dos!! Terressa is lookin' tired in her photo..You need to sit down for the next pic and kick back possibly with your bathin' suit on..Now, that would be a good blog pic, don't ya think??

G-man said...

Forget the haircuts! I want an ice cream cone!