Thursday, March 13, 2008

Preggo News

Well, I went to the doctor today for my scheduled 20 week appointment and found out that I am measuring big! Surprise, surprise! For those of you that are at all familiar with my pregnancies you will know that I usually am larger than the average woman when it comes to belly size during pregnancy.
With Bryant, I think that that the belly wasn't the only thing measuring larger than normal, so we won't even go there. :)
With Kayelynn, I looked like I was having twins the whole time and even walked a mile almost everyday...she was 10 days early and 8 lbs. 13 oz.
With Sarah, whoa, that was a whole different story. I was working full time and sitting at a computer all day long and didn't have the energy to really do much besides stay on my butt after work, however I didn't gain as much as I thought I would just hanging out on my keister (sp?) and I measured one month bigger than I really was since about 20 weeks and I felt every ache from it, she was 9 lbs. 13 oz....so you can only imagine the belly and the waddle!
And now with this pregnancy I am measuring 24 weeks (one month larger than I really am), if only that were a precursor to know you would have your child early! Here comes the waddle! What's funny with this pregnancy is that I haven't felt very obviously pregnant like I have with the others and even mentioned this last weekend to Jake that I didn't feel very big compared to what I remember with Sarah...well, as the saying goes, you loose more brain cells with every child...I must really be on my last ones in memory.
I also tend to wait a little longer until I find out what I am having, there are too many mistakes or assumptions made at 20-22 weeks, so I wait until 24-26 weeks to find out...it kills me to wait longer, but there is a more definitive answer by waiting. We will find out on April 10th in the late afternoon what we are having (if the child cooperates :)), so if you are wanting to know as much as I what we will be expecting in July that would be the day to read back :)
Just thought I would share some news since not much is happening in our world of craziness and MORE SNOW (2 inches today and more to come)!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing it's almost officially spring :)

4 comments:

Kelli France said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Kami said...

Hey..I delivered on March 10th..I thought I posted that but forgot so I edited it and it is on there now.

Lisa said...

I have also been blessed to measure weeks ahead of where I actually am when I'm pregnant. I'll be excited to hear what you are having! Hang in there and embrace the waddle! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear the gender! Let's see some preggo pics! I bet you look great.