Monday, March 24, 2008

Playtime

We are fortunate enough to live in the same town as family and the kids love going to Harrison's (their cousin) house. He and Kayelynn sometimes act like twins they are only 7 weeks apart and it's so cute to see them interact with each other.
We went over last week and I got some good pictures of the kids playing just thought I would share.


Elefun!

I love Sarah's true smile in this one!

They all love to be together, they are so happy to play with each other.

Sarah doesn't hold her smile very long, so I ended up with a booger shot. Oh well, she's cute anyway!

Bryant and Kayelynn were actually playing together and they were happy-a rareity at times-but I love Kayelynn's static hair here :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun little tent. I wish Allie could join in on the fun with her cousins.

melissa t. said...

We love to have them over! Can you send me the pic of them in the tent?