5 years ago
Friday, March 7, 2008
Spring
I want spring so badly to arrive, that I am doing anything and everything to get it to feel like spring :) Hence the color scheme change...I just want beautiful flowers like you can see on JR and Kerri's blog (I wish I knew how to put in a link, if you know tell me, then you wouldn't have to search them in the links to the right)-they have tulips in bloom! We have snow 2 feet or more in every yard-at least we can see the asphalt and the sidewalks, that makes for some lovely dullness: black, grey and white (mixed with brown)! In all the 8 years this is the first I can remember disliking so long. I am praying for sunshine and temperatures above freezing the next two weeks so that miraculously we can have an actual easter egg hunt in the grass instead of the house...what do you think? Anyway, Happy Spring! I know the actual day is a few weeks away and we have to get used to daylight savings time first, but Happy Spring anyway. If you are experiencing spring at your home would you please post pictures so I can feel the hope? :) Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Glad to hear things are getting back together except for the weather.
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
This is where I got mine, just follow the info on the right, they have lots of cute ones! I do like your spring update!!
Post a Comment