I know I'm two days late with the post, but HAPPY SPRING anyway!
We have been struggling with sickness in our home for...for...well, it feels like forever, but pretty much since we moved - Jake has been the one sick the most and he is such a trooper just trudging through school and dealing with everything that it finally hit him late Thursday and he actually had to call in sick to school Friday and in the 5 years he's worked at the hospital this is the first time he has used any sick days-he has really been hit with the flu! Bryant and Kayelynn have already had it and Sarah got a flu shot so she should be safe (fingers crossed). And I am invincible so I won't get it...HAHAHA, we are on the tail end of this fight-I hope!
For how much I have been ranting and raving that spring had better hurry, I figured I couldn't miss the post that it is offically SPRING!!!!!!!!! YEAH!
5 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment