We finally picked a name! It wasn't even on our "list", Jake mentioned it and it just worked! (Jake's dad has always wanted a little "Emmy-lou"...we will allow this nickname only from her grandpa-we are not a nickname family, we have always wanted to name our children what we want them to be known as, so this will be a stretch, but for grandpa there will be an exception...) I am just loving her more and more each minute! It's so special the spirit a newborn brings into the home.
The kids can't get enough of her, now that we are home Lydia is doing much better with the idea of having a baby to share attention with. Lydia now has her own baby that she keeps with her at all times, but she is found often giving soft little kisses on Emily's nose or forehead, it is so sweet!
5 years ago













21 comments:
Emily Lois is very cute -- I have a Kerri Lois! Also after her grandma!
Congratulation Terressa and family!! I love the name!
Emily is a wonderful name! Congratulations on your new addition.
yay!!! congrats to your beautiful family. i LOVE her name. it has a very sweet ring to it. you are rock star, enjoy every second with her - she's just too stinkin cute. :> take care friend!
Way to go! My sister Emily and her daughter Lydia as well as their sister and aunt Sarah love the name! ;)
That's a great name for a sweet baby. Don't tell little Sarah but Emily has a Y in it! ;)
Congrats on the baby! It think it's funny you named her Emily...since Emily just had a baby girl this week too! Perfect. Isn't it strange how things work out.
Yeah, congrats. She looks like your other kids!! Hope you get feeling better. Let me know if you need dinner or anything!
So happy emily is here safe and sound!! SOMEDAY we hope to meet her! congrats from our family!
Emily is a beautiful classic name. Hope you recover quickly!
she is beautiful! and what a pretty name!! congrats!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Emily is a pretty name :)
I like the change, Emily Louise flows very well, though I may have to call her Emmy Lou if I ever see here!
Love her name. :-)
congratulations on your beautiful little girl and for picking the most wonderful name a mother can think of. My mother thought of that one too. Emily Louise. I was named after two grandma's and love my nickname, Emmy Lou.
How fun, We are so happy for you all...can't wait to meet her. To bad Lanae couldn't have seen her before she left. but she will be back soon.
I love the name-can't wait to meet her!
Terresa
It is GREAT to hear from you!!! I would love to follow your blog. Congrats on your baby, she looks so sweet. And I love her name, fun! I love little babies. Mine are growing so fast, it makes me sad. Keep in touch, we should try to meet up sometime when you are in town. You look like a fabulous mommy and your hubby should be very happy to have you!!!
Sorry the last comment was from me. But I just wanted to add in Sam says hello!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her middle name and I bet Grandpa Fuzzy does too. Congratulations you guys! Wish we could be at the Blessing. Thank you for including us in the invite. Always makes me feel good to be invited even though we can't come.
Congrats! Look at all those girls. opposite from my house. You are amazing. Love Louise. That was going to be Gabe's name, but he was a boy. Super cute kids!
Post a Comment