I think it's more like a mother's-wish/dream-that-needs-to-come-true-any-day-please...
Went to the midwife this morning...only at a 3, the baby has moved so much she's not even "locked and ready" anymore. The past three pregnancies I have been to a 5 by now for sure and felt less ready, what is the deal? After three in a row, almost the same, you begin to wonder if you aren't doing something right, but then I remember that it's all in time and this baby will come when she needs-not on my terms. So now I need to find something to occupy my time and try to not think of what is to come.
If nothing happens before next Tuesday, I'll be headed in again and hopefully with much more progress (wait, did I just say it would be on baby terms, not mine?? gotta remember that).
5 years ago













4 comments:
i was thinking about you all day today wondering if there was baby news. but you're right, they come when they're ready. i remember those last few frustrating days. do you need anything?? you better call me!
This is the hardest part--the waiting! Good luck :)
keep your chin up! these are always the longest days before they arrive and then all the sudden you are looking at a 3 month old wondering where the time went! good luck!
You can do it!! one more week!! See I have 7 more months!! Shhhhhh no one knows!!! I will be letting people know soon!
Oh field trip.. I wouldn't have known where to go, but local people here do! And everyone is from here that I know!
Post a Comment