Well, life is quickly passing by here at our home. I am still trying to get used to the addition of Lydia, even though she is 6 weeks old now and the "routine" is there. But top that with a new experience of kindergarten and another child in preschool and the "routine" isn't so routine anymore. Life has just passed by this month-we have done a LOT of things, but I haven't had time to record them because life hasn't stopped long enough for me to get the chance to even reflect.
I still need to post about Sarah's birthday party, our AWESOME family reunion, first day of school (at least share pictures) and all the little fun times we've had this month! Whoa!
Stay tuned because I just may have a day where I post everything at once...don't worry I'll let you know if that's the case.
We will be headed to Lava Hot Springs tomorrow to enjoy probably the last "hot" day of 2008, I am so excited! There's something else I will be posting about...hehe...
5 years ago













2 comments:
??? sneaky, sneaky hmmm?
Sometimes I just hate recording our lives! I wish that it was like when we were kids and scrapbooking was barely known and you took one picture a year of your kid! Well, I really don't, but it would be much less stressful. hang in there.
Post a Comment