Lydia has been such a good baby (until this week...she's really been a crier, I think colic sets in about now and I would have to say she 99% has it) It's been great that she doesn't rely on a pacifier, although you can't tell with the pictures we've taken, I guess we've only decided to take pictures during the 5 minutes she takes the thing...
WEEK ONE (most pictures)
in all my big-ness
there she is!!
proud sister, although she wasn't sure how to hold her...
amazed sister-can't get enough of her
getting ready to go home
Sarah LOVES her sister
we enjoy grandma being with us
(forgive the tank top, Kayelynn was very defiant about NOT wearing a shirt underneath-which is why she's not smiling)


one week
WEEK TWO
tired big sister-it takes energy to help care for your baby sister
she wears her sunglasses EVERYWHERE!!!
international folk dance festival parade
she's from Mongolia-BEAUTIFUL music
they are from India-this was fun to watch
they enjoyed watching the dancers
WEEK THREE

she is totally changing-look at all that hair!
she favors this one side of her head, sorry not a great shot

when she's mad, she's mad, watch out!
yummy fist
princess Kayelynn-she insisted on makeup today and she looked adorable
Cowgirl Sarah-I just loved her look-she's adorable
three musketeers-lydia was too mad to be in the picture

































7 comments:
looks like Lydia is growing into an attitude already hunh? Cute pics.
Hi guys this is Danyiel.
I love looking at your pictures it keeps me and Stewart up to date with everyone. I have created a blog for me and stewart too.
danystew.blogger.com
Terressa you will have to help me with making it look cool like yours when we are in boise.
see you guys then!
danyiel
I love all that hair! Your kids are adorable. I hear ya about the colic though...it's terrible. Luke is pretty colicky and the colic hit it's peak around 4-5 weeks and has gotten better since. I'm looking forward to the 3 or 4 month mark when they say it completely goes away.
First of all congradulations on the arrival of the new baby! Second of all I don't think you know me... I am Melissa and Jareds friend.... they told me that you would know how to get a hold of MeDyn... I would love to check in with her. If you have her email address I would love to drop her a line... heres my email address... if you want to email me that would be great. crystal_tracy@comcast.net
Thanks
Crystal
What cute pictures..thanks for sharing!
Congratulations Terressa! I wish I could have seen her before we left. I am happy to read that you are having all of the joyful experiences of a new baby! Haha... even colic!! :)
Terressa- your kids are so cute! Congratulations on the new baby, she is adorable!
Post a Comment