She is such a bright, caring, bossy, happy, helpful toddler. She says the funniest things and is ready to help anytime I ask for help. She really enjoys helping with Lydia the most. Birthdays have always made me so excited for the next phase for my children, but for some reason I feel extra emotional today for Sarah to be turning two. She is such a delight and I don't ever want to forget or lose that from her...her personality is just so bright-I love it!
May07
May07
June07
July07
Sept07
Dec07
Feb08
Mar08
Jun08
July08
Aug08
I hope you never hide your wonderful personality!
Sarah, I love you! Keep growing and learning and teaching!
HAPPY #2!!!!
HAPPY #2!!!!

























2 comments:
So I have been wanting to go back and read your blog from the start. But yours goes back SO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm trying to keep up and I can't. So, I'm going to try and go from this point on and periodically go back and try to catch up. But, your family is absolutly adorable! They have Jake in them so much. Sarah is such a cutie! Happy Birthday to her from me. I can't believe how big your kids are getting and how many you already have, its crazy! Oh well, that's life! So much fun! :)
I can't believe she's 2!! Where did that 2 years go? Oh yeah, I have a two year old also and we both have new babies. . . still, it seems to have flown by!
Post a Comment