Saturday, July 26, 2008

To Ana's House We Go!!

Thank you Jodi for watching the kids while we were in the hospital with Lydia. The kids love going to your house! The kids have been having Ana withdrawls and want to go back every single day! I don't want to overwhelm her, so we have taken a little break.
While at Grandma "Ana's" house (Bryant named Jodi this when he was about 18months old and has not let go of the nickname, so Jodi, my mother-in-law, is Ana to my kids...the things kids think of...) they had a blast. Thank you Jodi for sharing pictures of the fun!!!!!!
splash!
wheee!
what a hit!
oh, the laughter!
she had so much fun, i love when she laughs like this!!!
Thank you again Jodi/Ana for having the kids over and providing so much fun for them!!!
We love you!!

2 comments:

Shortcake said...

Terressa - I was so excited when I blogged into your site! I just thought it was so crazy that you have a new baby Lydia! I have a Lydia too - she is almost 8 months now. Anyway - I'll have to keep checking in on you!

Schneidy said...

Wow! 4 kids?!? Not a boring life at all for you! Congrats on the new baby and a belated congrats on the previous three!