The girls just love their swimming suits! If I would let them, they would wear them all day, every day...I'm so glad they pretty much understand the concept of modesty...
A few weeks ago, they were begging to get wet-so we lathered on the sunscreen, slipped on the suits and out we went. I didn't, for the life of me, think Emily would enjoy the water or even really join in the fun. boy! was I wrong! she didn't even hesitate! and she had a B.L.A.S.T!!!
can you tell??
she can't stand all that fun
running right through all that delicious water!
she wanted a taste test! ha!
they all wanted to lay on their towels and dry...it worked for all of 1 minute-pretty funny.
**Sarah is not seen in any of the water pictures because she is very much NOT a fan of water, but she loves to pretend and of all of them, wear her swimming suit! **
A few weeks ago, they were begging to get wet-so we lathered on the sunscreen, slipped on the suits and out we went. I didn't, for the life of me, think Emily would enjoy the water or even really join in the fun. boy! was I wrong! she didn't even hesitate! and she had a B.L.A.S.T!!!
can you tell??
she can't stand all that fun
running right through all that delicious water!
she wanted a taste test! ha!
they all wanted to lay on their towels and dry...it worked for all of 1 minute-pretty funny.
**Sarah is not seen in any of the water pictures because she is very much NOT a fan of water, but she loves to pretend and of all of them, wear her swimming suit! **













2 comments:
They are SO DARN ADORABLE! I love little girls in their swimming suits with all of the chubby knees and arms and bellies sticking out! (And, ironically, that is the same reason I DON'T love myself in a swimming suit!)
They look like they are having so much fun! Love Summertime!
Post a Comment