Thursday, July 28, 2011

Having fun

I was spoiled Monday. I turned the "big" 3-0 and Jake was so good the whole day just pampering me-it was kind of weird to have all the time to myself because that's how he'd planned it...anyway. At the end of the day he surprised me with a new laptop! brand new! yipppeee! Now I can download all the pictures on my camera memory card...all the way from 2009, yikes! there were 1600 photos to download (the other computers we own are waaay to old to hold any sort of memory...)
So the very first thing I did was download my pictures and empty my card! It felt soooo good! Jake was pretty happy with his purchase :)
So I've been taking some pictures...go figure...and I just have to share.
he's getting so stinkin big, I can't get over it!
they had so much fun getting ALL their hair bows/flowers and putting them in each others hair-they thought it was stinking hilarious-they were giggling soo much in this photo, I was lucky it came out nonblurry (is that a word?)
this is how full they got their hair...so funny
and little miss kept trying to put these on by herself. she finally let me help her and then she wanted to see...what better way than to take a photo and show her :D
We are having fun enjoying these days of summer before we have to really start concentrating on a school schedule again...they are loving the freedom of the summer (see previous post).
I love the creativity of my children!

1 comments:

Sarah d' said...

Gorgeous kids!!! I could eat all of those little girls for breakfast! YUM!!! You need to let me babysit the whole bunch some time after you have your little one. Pretty please?!?