Miss Lydia turned TWO today!!
She spent the day shopping with her grandma, and would you believe it the little diva decided that she would look at clothing, shoes, and jewlery...she was so NOT interested in the toys!
She got a new pair of flip-flops (you just have to hear how she says that, too cute). A dress, two outfits, bracelets, and a tinkerbell camera-all from grandma and grandpa! We weren't as much on the spoiling side of things; sidewalk chalk and another outfit.
She is just growing right up! In fact, she went potty THREE times today, in the toilet!! She is so incredibly ready to potty train it's ridiculous. I am so not ready, but when they are I have to be-there will be no more year long trainings here! I just might loan her out to grandma for a week though-seems a little easier :D She was thrilled to accomplish such a task on this grand day! The grin on her face said it all, she was happier than any two-year old could possibly be. I hope I can get the pictures I took downloaded to share, it's just pure happiness on her face.
Happy Birthday Miss L! 2 going on 16 and loving every minute.
5 years ago













2 comments:
O.M.CRAP!!!!! This kid is 2!? Last time I saw her/you the kid was 7lbs little and hooked to your side! aaaah!
Hope to see you soon! :()
oh, save me some cake..
Yeah for gettin' the potty down!
Post a Comment