Friday, December 4, 2009

Time's flying

We are still here and momentarily disconected from internet and visual entertainment. That can change, however I believe we should be unpacked prior to its setup. (I as in Jake, this blog generated from my workplace.) The house is great. Waking up with warm forced air is a real blessing and to feel plush carpet under foot brings tears to us daily. There are many, many, many a boxes yet to move but with Bryant's Birthday party comming up they will be gone by Sunday. I have been working the last three days and this is frustrating to my dear wife and her pregnancy burdened body as she is unable to do much to move things and unpack especially with the kids asking where things are or needing entertainment. I will rescue you tomorrow my Love. (Funny how she won't be able to read this for another week and yet I posted it anyway) Thanks to all our friends old and new who helped with our moves both recent and past. Without all that support we would still be where we were the first time we moved. Future posts comming soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad for the update, i was wondering if you got moved in ok. do you guys need anything?? isn't it wonderful to wake up in your very own house? so happy for you guys!!

The Prices said...

Thanks Jake! What a good husband you are.