Monday, December 21, 2009

Holy cow...

We have been trying to get internet into our home for the last 2 weeks, but for some reason it's taking forever and no one will explain the hold up...I suppose, at this point, it could be true that I could be addicted to the internet, but having no outside communication is driving me a little batty...seriously. Oh well, this is a great week to not have disruputions!! We should eventually get internet and then you will be able to enjoy some fun pictures of our decorated home, and fun activities we've been up to.

Anyway, onto a different topic...I just have to share this before I forget.
Sarah bore her testimony a few weeks ago. She had told Jake what she would say and then he went up to be moral support as she had all confidence that she knew exactly what she was doing.
She stood up there all tall and proud, looked around and began very clearly...

"ladies and gentlemen," {giggles all around}
"the church is pretty" she started looking around and quickly ended as she would a prayer
"bless us to go to grandma's tomorrow...amen."

It was so great to hear her pride in the church and to be officially known in the ward, as our records had just been transferred that day. It was great and she's looking forward to it another time, although we will be practicing a few times before she has another turn.

1 comments:

Julia said...

ROFL!!! that's the reason I don't let my kids out of the pew... although really good for her. she has way more courage than me!