I'm sure the previous post was getting annoying to you because it was really bothering me, but I don't have anything super interesting or new to share.
We attended our new ward yesterday. It was a little awkward, but I think we're supposed to be there...not necessarily becuase we are needed in any particular way, but just because we are where we are supposed to be and we will follow the counsel of our leaders and attend church where we should attend.
The kids are such good sports about change. There are moments when we have discussions about why we moved and "when we move again", but overall the kids are so resiliant and for that I am truly grateful.
We are all adjusting to the new school schedule still. For some reason, it's been a lot harder this year than last to get into the routine, but we're managing to at least get to school on time-sometimes we just end up getting there later than usual-ha!
I am getting excited and nervous for October-we get to find out what we are having and for some reason I am especially anxious about the whole process. Probably because one of us usually has an inkling as to what we are having, but we are both incredibly not feeling any vibes...so I declare "it" is an alien and "it" will therefore be known forever as "It"...lol
We are doing pretty O-K with everything. No worries about us, we are past any and all depression (at least that you will all know about) and hopefully should have some fun posts to share in the coming weeks-I am so sorry this is becoming more of a journal and less with pictures...I just don't have access to the right computer with the software and it's kind of bugging me...oh well.
5 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment