Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello??

Anybody there??

I hate to admit it, but I feel kind of lonely these days (the vain side of me is coming out)...no communication through this blog makes me think my efforts to go private were not so fabulous. In trying to "hide" some personal information, I think I've lost all my friends in the blogosphere...is it worth having a private blog?? is it even more retarded to take the privacy off? hmmm...just curious if anyone reads this...not that it's super spectacular or anything, but just curious.

Let me know what you think...if there are any readers out there.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I check it all the time to see if you've updated. I love hearing what's going on with your family.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

yea!! I'm sooo glad I can read your blog. Now I'll be checking it dilligently!! Glad also to know you're PREGO!!! I was thinking that in one of the comments you left me. Anyways, thanks so much for your WONDERFUL motherly example! You are wonderful!!!

Goss Family said...

I love your blog! I check it all the time!

Kristi M. said...

I try to check it when I remember. I have all of my blogs in google reader which obviously will not read the private ones so I tend to forget them for an extended period of time. Before it would instantly alert me when you updated. I do read though.

Julie Ann said...

Silly, Terressa! Blogs are for you! I do read your blog, but I am not a super comment leaver, so don't stop 'cause I love to read your posts. As far as private or not, follow your heart and remember that venting your feelings and preserving memories are the most important thing that a blog can do for us SAHMs!

The Henderson Family said...

I think that is why I have been afraid to go private. I read all the time. The only down side to your blog being private is I don't see when you've updated, but I check all the time. We miss you guys, we should have a playdate sometime!

JT42 said...

yeah for readers! I knew going private that you wouldn't get your automatic updates, but I thought I'd be cool with that. thanks for the reminder that this is for me more than anyone else...I'll be okay :D
thanks friends!

Rachel said...

Heck yeah I check it! I love reading your insights! When do you want to get together?

Kimberly said...

I often wonder that too. I have 100 people that have access to my blog and I get 1 or 2 comments. I now delete people when I need to add another. I figure if they are heart broken they will let me know.

Julia said...

I check it too. hang in there!

Kerrie said...

I check your blog all the time. I need to comment more often.

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Oh Terressa!! I love your blog, I'm just horrible at leaving comments. I missed you last night at my party. I hope I'll see you at Bunco. You know you can call me right?

The JL McGregor Family said...

We check your blog too!

JT42 said...

sorry for the pity party guys...I've felt like this all week. you are all sweet, just knowing there are people reading this makes things better...I love comments, but don't feel obligated.

Anneka said...

I read your blog! It's nice to be able to keep in touch and find out how you guys are doing! (Of course I could just walk down and say Hi!)

Silvia said...

Presente!

Sorry, I not sure why... now i feel kinda busy... i read blogs like once a week, and no always write a comment..
But if help... I love you!!! I love all our friends from Rexburg.

You stop on our blog sometimes???

I hope everything going great!

Tina said...

I feel the same way and mine isn't even private yet!! I just need to not care and still write!

Sorry to pound you with comments! time for catch up!