B built himself a fabulous plow...he took the picture himself he was so proud
S wanted to take some pictures and caught K like this...
L in the Moses basket just chilling (s took this one)
B being...B (s took)
Our house came with a pool table so we like to play every now and again...okay, who am I foolin' like everyday, multiple times a day...B practices during his quiet time and has informed me that I need to take time to practice too!
L had just woken up from her nap so I stuck her in the Moses basket with her toy and then I caught S who had climbed in the "help"-I thought it was pretty cute!
Back in the day when there were some warm days, we took a visit to Shrek's great-grandmother's home and L got her first ride on the lawn mower...the squeel she gave out was hi.lar.i.ous!!! She was so facinated with the machine I couldn't get a picture of her enormous grin.
K wanted to be the "fix-it" girl that day
We have had some fun, laid back days interspersed with some busy, hard working days. We have been spending a lot of time in the yard and hope to have our garden spot all ready by the the middle of the month as well as some flowers planted! I am loving have a house with a yard, a FENCED yard and SPACE!!! Life is good and getting better everyday!













2 comments:
Hey Terressa, was so good to hear you.
This is the blog http://thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Don't you love it how kids are pretty easily amused and entertained? Looks like you have happy, healthy kids..you must be a great mom!
Post a Comment