...Princess L turned 10 months on Saturday and has slowly been gathering her courage to walk unassisted...she is now taking about 10 steps before falling and can balance herself when staggering...she is slightly stubborn and chooses when she feels like walking and when she'll just sit and wait to be picked up! She's also getting THREE molars and they are buggars!!!
Poor Princess L is #4 and sometimes it's hard for me to remember to pass on the fun milestones...oh well, better late than never ;)
5 years ago













2 comments:
I will call you sometime, but I live right across the street fom Discovery El.
Mmmm...that's the best stage. I love those first steps with their deliciously awkward legs. And about me: I move in a month, but we get to stay there for three years!! Three blessed, whole years. I'm sure it will be great.
Post a Comment