Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Video-take 1

There are a few videos I've always wanted to show, but could never figure out...thanks to Kimberly this should work...hence "take 1" as the title...

this has been circulating and I LOVE IT!!!


Bryant immediately thought it was Pirates of the Carribean and then was so stoked that the "bad guys" would leave the sleeping princess alone...so good!!


Whenever Jake pulls up youtube Sarah immediately asks for "gummi bears" this is the smash hit at our house...pretty cute if i do say so myself, but watch out...the tune will be stuck in your head for a very long time!!


I sure hope this works...enjoy!!

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Gunnar loved the gummi bear video. That was pretty funny.

Josh and Danielle said...

i love the gummy bear song!!! my little sister showed it to me like a good 7 or 8 months ago and i watch it from time to time! you just get happy seeing it! lol

plus it was my ringtone for a while as well! lol

Unknown said...

Oh the Gummy Bear song. The little girl I watch has me play it at least once a day. Very cute