Sorry all...I've had a few weird comments so I put comment moderation on...looks like it may have been just a fluke, but I may be going private soon-we'll see.
The first five to respond to the last post:
1. Tina
2. Danielle
3. Karen
4. Rachel
5. Silvia
Now you get to wait and wonder on the "fabuloso" gift you will receive on or before Decamber 31st!!
5 years ago













4 comments:
Yeah!!!
You are so fun.
I wouldn't worry too much about the weird comments. I have been doing this for 2 years and I can count the 2 weird comments that I have gotten. Usually those don't come from people actually reading your blog. I think most of it is some sort of spam kind of thing.
Thanks! Can't wait.
Ohh Maaaan! (just imagine my disappointed Swiper voice :)
Lucky! (and that would be Napolean Dinamite)
Really, what a fun idea!
Post a Comment