Thursday, March 19, 2009

Through the eye of the beholder...

Kayelynn came in my room this afternoon looking like this...first instant thought "what did you do??" Although what came out of my mouth was much kinder..."well, don't you look beautiful" She immediately beamed!
I then asked her if she thought she had put a little too much on...she didn't think so.
I told her to look in the mirror...she beamed again, thinking she was the most beautiful 4-year-old princess ever!!



She's look kind of like she has a clown mouth, it was so funny, I was cracking up!!

The culprit: I had received this in a white elephant gift and decided the girls could use this with their dress-ups...I'm glad she figured out how to apply it ;)

Oh, the joy and laughter our children bring into our lives...it made my day to see her beaming so much from such a simple thing, even if it did make me laugh so hard I cried!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too precious!! Make sure you keep a copy of that around to show her when she is older. :) Also, thanks for letting jake come and help at my house today.. i can't even tell you guys how much i appreciate it!!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Wow!! I really did laugh out loud!! What a cute little girl!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! What a cute little girl Kayelynn is.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

love the picture! I too have many of those! Atleast she stayed around the mouth! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Love it.