can't wait for the warm weather, especially Sarah...she could LIVE in her suit all day if I let her
"super man"...Bryant was supposed to dress up as a favorite character today and beings that I have absolutely NO boy dress ups...I had to whip up this cape for him to be Superman. I didn't have time to put the "S" on, but kids work on imaginations, right? He LOVED it...apparantly I made the neck hole WAY too big because his teacher had to tie it...oops. For those of you that know me, know that I am in no way a seamstress, I would sure love to be, but I fret over perfection. I am making myself just do it, to prove it's not as hard as I'm making it out to be...I was rather impressed with myself last night that I ventured to make capes for the older girls and it worked! it only took me about an hour to do all 3 capes-for me that's good.
my "super girls"...they don't seem to hold a smile for me...I promise they are happy :D













8 comments:
Cute pics. :-) Where's Lydia's cape? Ha ha.
I so wish it was summer!
Cute capes! I need your pattern!!
I had to hide Brooklyn's swimsuit because she would end up in it everyday!
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
How cute! Your kids are growing up so fast!! Hopefully summer will get here soon!
I'm with the kids . . . where in the heck is summer??
Ok, so I really don't expect summer in Idaho in March but it sure seems like it has been a long winter.
Very cute kids!
Remember to just take the picture not wait for it to be perfect. It's the best reason to have a digital camera. Love you
Post a Comment