Friday, April 11, 2008

Pictures say a thousand words...and I have THREE!


Read Carefully (you might have to click on the pic to see better) :)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another girl! That's so exciting! That's great that they gave you a 3D pic too.

Nikki said...

For a minute...before I clicked on the picture...just reading the title I thought you were saying you were having triplets or something! Congrats on the new little girl coming your way....holy moly you make me feel old! :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations on another girl! I love ultrasound pictures - they are so amazing!

Brian or Julie said...

How fun for you guys. I love seeing how you are doing on your blog. Looks like you are having fun and keeping very busy. Love, Julie

Julia said...

please share your secret to getting so many girls... these boys are driving me crazy! congrats!!

G-man said...

Julia, Julia, Julia,

Boys so rock!

Don't you know?


Warm regards,

Jake's older rockin' brother

Tina said...

That is so cool! another girl! Yeahhoo! Those pictures are soooo good! Mine were never that clear!! How fun! any names!! Oh and I keep meaning to email you I will do it soon!!!