I just thought I would share some fun pictures of the kids playing on the not so warm days at home. Enjoy!


Kayelynn received this awesome dancing mat and wand with a ballet DVD put to the Disney Princess songs for her birthday. She loves dancing and really liked the idea of dressing up like a ballerina (my new find will be for a "real" tutu) like they do on the video-thanks Grandma "Ana" for this awesome birthday gift!

Sarah needed a new carseat that wasn't so montrous-she loves it :)


Between Conference sessions on Sunday we went for a drive in the cold wind and decided to walk at the temple for a few minutes-it is so nice to finally see actual grass.


After we visited the temple we went driving up on the hill and saw this bunny hopping along the sidewalk and into someone's flower bed. We couldn't resist the temptation to take pictures...it was so neat, the kids loved it! (look really closely by the telephone pole) It was funny how it froze like a statue except it's nose, this kids laughed at that...

The kids were so antsy to go play outside I just had to take the silly picture of them, jackets and all!













2 comments:
What are you feeding little Jaker??..He might need to go on a salad diet!!HAH!!
There are a lot of bunnies in Rexburg. I was fascinated with them when I was a kid. Anyway, it looks like you had some fun and got out of the cave.
Love all,
G
Post a Comment