Sorry for so many posts in a day, but my brain is actually kind of working today :)
So, it's getting to SLOWLY be warmer weather and my sanity is hanging on by a thread. I don't know if it's me being super tired or if it's the kids with cabin fever or both, but I cannot seem to think of anything that will keep the kids happy and playing well for more than 2 minutes!
Are there any good solutions to how you keep your sanity on rainy, snowy, windy, sunny, warm days? Seriously, I sound like I don't know how to be a mom, but that is how I feel these days...how do you do it with a smile and look back on the day and not regret something? For those of you that are good at this (and I could name quite a few) what do you do? Help!
5 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment