Friday, May 29, 2009

Name change...

Here's the thing, I've been debating for a long time if I should go private here in bloggy land, but have really not felt all that great about the decision, so I've decided to change all our names to nicknames (of sort), therefore, please be patient as I go through all 202 posts and change all the names.
Shrek is explained in the previous post. Audi is the nickname Shrek gave me when we were dating. When we got married my initials became TT and the car company-Audi-had just come out with a sports car...Audi TT...since Shrek is so into cars, it has stuck. The kids don't have any particular "nicknames" so to speak, so the names they have are their first initials until I can figure something more clever!
So, there you have it folks, the explanation you deserve!!!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Sounds fun! Well be waiting to see what you come up with.

Anonymous said...

that is fun. safety first:> how are you? we are good! thanks for your kind words as always miss audi. :> we are well, busy but well. i just updated my blog :> hope to you see you soon.

Anneka said...

I'm glad you didn't go private! Now I can blogstalk you ;) I love the names you came up with, so cute! Glad I found it. You guys are awesome and I'm glad to know you!!