All of the sudden this memory blog tag has popped up on a few of your blogs so I gave in (only because I love to share the memories with/of others) and decided I'd play along with this one.
1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
5 years ago

6 comments:
Wow! It is so much fun to read your news. 4 kids...you're awesome! And congrats on the graduation. Sorry this isn't a memory comment, although I do have a nativity scene that you painted one christmas in high school. My daughter's been playing with it since Christmas. Funny.
so i could pick a memory from 6th grade or when i saw you again as a sophomore...there are lots of fun times. but i thing i will always remember about you is your smile. you are always so SWEET and kind and so on top of it. you rocked student council and i was always envious of your ability to really do it all...i just remember being young and always laughing - with medynn of course! if my brain had any more cells that were working i might have the ability to remember an actual event...but alas i am an over worked mother and my brain is mostly mush these days.
i am glad you did this, it is a fun tag. and i am so glad we found each other on blogging world.
email me when you will be in town - we will be gone the weekend of the 16th...so i hope it isn't that weekend. :>
I totally remember your smiling face in High school and I will never forget your laugh. I think I spent the most time with you at church and around the training room our senior year.
Well, this is a Jaker memory...Remember how you would "disappear" for a long time from the nurses station and everyone would be looking for you, but I knew the whole time where you were...In the bathroom doin' your "duty"!!! HAH!! And, remmber when I started talkin' to you through the crack of the bathroom door and you got on me for it..."Marlena...UUGGHH!!!" You know I have no shame. Sorry, if anyone is offended by that, but that's what LATE nights and too many fun people around does for ya!!! Man, I loved those nights!!
Oh yeah, forgive me...Congratulations Terresssa on the new baby...She looks so sweet!!!
Oh Sweet baby!!! CONGRATS- I dont know where Ive been to miss it!
anyways! I remember when I started to work with you at Birch and you were sooo nice to me, and you came to Ethan's blessing-(well we were in your ward so you kinda had to, BUT I just felt like you liked me and I just knew you would be such a good friend!)
Post a Comment