Whoa what a Holiday season!
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
On the 3rd of January we were able to take the kids to the Rexburg Idaho Temple Open House, they were so thrilled. They keep asking to go back. We have been looking for tickets so that we can, who says you shouldn't keep going to the house of the Lord? The kids were so enthralled with the beauty it was very precious.
On the 5th, 7th and 8th we had Winter 2008 check ins. They went very smoothly, but it totally wore me out! What a long 3 days! We survived and are back on track :)
Jake started school back up on the 7th and will have a very intense semester! Good thing he's on the last leg. I keep praying that he will do even better than last semester (he did very well) and will still be okay with work and his church calling.
Bryant started preschool again on the 7th and LOVES it! I see such progress with him, sometimes I wish his preschool teacher could be his kindergarted teacher too! But knowing how well Bryant adapts to things he will do amazing in kindergarten.
Kayelynn is signed up to start preschool next fall so that she can "go to class" (that is all we hear from her lately) while Bryant is in school. She is so excited, I think that was her favorite Christmas present - at least at the time she was told that was something that she got :)
Sarah is still growing like a weed and just amazes us daily with her wording and comprehension! She is quick with her understanding. She is easy to make mad, but she is fast to forgive and apologize. (she really knows how to chew you out and then she feels bad and asks "you okay?" while nodding her head, it's pretty dang cute).
I feel like we've lived a few months without correspondence it's been so crazy around here, but we are doing well and on our way to routine once again!
We think of you all often and love to read your comments and blogs on how your cute little families are doing as well!
Happy January!
5 years ago

4 comments:
Good see apost from you, I am glad you guys are doing good! We loved the open house as well!! Ethan wants to go back too! I WISH we could!
Glad to hear you had a nice holiday! I love how you said, "on our way to routine once again." That's exactly how I feel post-holidays! Happy January!
I was going to leave the greatest comment. But just when I was about to, Trisha Yearwood started blaring her tripe straight into my ears about being an “American Girl.” My eyes froze and glazed over into an autistic-like stare. My heart was palpitating and I couldn’t take a satisfying breath. That is when I defecated in my white pants, in my office chair, in my cubicle, at work. At least I think that I defecated in my pants, because my memory is really fuzzy. OR maybe I defecated only in my head, specifically the ear parts of my head. Oh wait, no.....that was Trisha Yearwood.
I'm just not sure who I think the kids look most like...Jake or Terressa?? Perhaps, they're a good mix of both...I can't decide, but they sure are gettin' big!!! Jaker, didn't you know I have OCD?? I'm majorly CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!! HAH!!....And, I'm teachin' Sione to be the same way...The boy can't go to sleep until his covers are perfectly straight and tucked in....Crack me up!!!
Post a Comment