...that's what we've been in at our house...a funk. We are working our way out of it, but it's been a super slow process...A lot has happened though, pictures will suffice...
JANUARY
 |
| My little Irish boy. Bryant received this outfit when he was a baby and I had been searching high and low for it, I finally found it! He was able to wear it one time. |
 |
| Bryant received his Wolf! He had it earned much earlier, but there just wasn't a Pack Meeting to recognize him, so he finally received it in January. I am so proud of him. |
 |
| He looks like a statue...it was so funny to see him sit in this thing (Bumbo)...every time we would put him in he would stick his arms out like this-hilarious! |
 |
| dress up....she comes up with the most creative outfits! |
 |
| my little mischievous monkey. if I don't take pictures and laugh, I would just bawl...she is into everything!! She found a PBJ sandwich and smeared it all over herself, the counter and thought it was the best thing ever...this is a daily occurrence. |
 |
| trying food...I think he was a little stuffed at this point. ha! | | |
|
|
|
|
FEBRUARY
 |
| I found her painting her nails all by herself...she was even gracious enough to put a paper towel down... |
 |
| she is doing such a pretty job |
 |
| somehow the fingernail polish turned into lipstick...? |
 |
| she isn't afraid of anything...she is on daddy's hands touching to highest point of the house |
 |
| this little one, on the other hand, is scared that she is touching above the front door (takes after her mom) |
 |
| she's TWO!!! the let the terribles continue... |
 |
| her sisters gave her a ring box FULL of dress up rings! I am pretty sure this was her favorite gift of the night. |
 |
| Our Valentines treats for preschool...they were so fun to make and reminded me of Elementary school when I made them for my friends-my mom was cool like that! |
 |
| such a happy boy! |
 |
| it snowed! we played! we laughed! we enjoyed! |
 |
| She's SEVEN! where has the time gone? |
 |
| she wanted a Rapunzel castle and daddy delivered! It was super fun to make, I wish we would have had better "decor" to make it look even more realistic... |
 |
| art supplies were at the top of her wish list. she got a LOT! |
 |
| she wanted makeup...she thinks she is old enough...Grandma Anna was just as disconcerted as we were and helped her pick out some facewash and lotion to prepare for wearing makeup...telling her she needs to have proper hygiene and be in a routine before she can wear makeup. A great lesson and life saver! |
 |
| Enjoying her ice cream cone |
 |
| a LOT! |
2 comments:
I love the cake! Love reading the updates...I have been checking back for a while! Glad to see all the fun pics! Hope your funk is over soon, we all have those times and it is definitely hard...hang in there.
I loved reading this and getting caught up! You have such fun, beautiful kids!! I want to squeeze all of them! I'm so glad to hear that the funk is subsiding!!
Post a Comment