Saturday, June 9, 2012

funk con't-May

my little man enjoying his time with daddy!  he is such a smiley, happy baby!! 

she climbs into his crib daily!  usually I'm good enough to notice that he's awake before she climbs in, but...not always.  this time she was so quiet and they were just enjoying each others company...pretty sweet.  they have an interesting relationship.



 Tractor Training
Sarah is a natural! I wouldn't be surprised if she married a farmer...

So is Emily...

See that hand?  She is pretending to be like daddy and shift gears

Then theirs Lydia...

A girly-girl fitting into country life. She does a pretty good job.        

I'm thinking a haircut, for the second time, is in order...the back of his hair gets all nappy and into dread locks...so we spike it!

happy little man.  the front has been cut...the ears...tomorrow.
 BUG PLAY
our little roly-poly singing her heart out!

the class did great with their parts!

she had to research her "character" prior to the play.  She did great!
For the last day of preschool I told Lydia she should wear something super cute...this is what she came up with!  Only she could pull off something like this...it was actually rather cute!

it was so quiet I got nervous what she could be up to.  As I came into the kitchen to find the camera-she always does something camera worthy-I found her like this. Snap.
and then she looked up! ha!
 The BIRTHDAY boy! 
one year older and wiser too...happy birthday to JAKE!
 LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN/FIELD DAY
report card with all "E's"  She had a great year. She had a fabulous teacher to boot!

at field day there was face painting...

and more face painting
Jake commented how McKay looks like a little farmer...I rather agree...

the BEST picture ever!  Look closely at Jake...he is more thrilled than the kids when he takes them on "rides"...cracks me up every time!!

and then we have Mr. Smiley.  always!  He LOVES life and I am so grateful

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness, what fun pictures! That baby of yours is just too cute (well all the kids are) but I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks. Sorry you've been in a funk:( Hope you get over it soon!

The Raguskus Family said...

So so fun! Love all the pictures.

Lisa said...

Just spent a little time going through your latest posts! Your kids are adorable!! They are so lucky to have inherited your dimples, and little McKay, he's just edible! You can see what a good mom you are by the happy faces of your children. :)