Saturday, June 9, 2012

funk con't-March

cowboy brothers!  McKay would smile and then get serious the second I touched the camera...

little miss dirty face cowgirl...I swear I can't seem to get a picture of her clean AND hair done...sheesh, but she's almost always happy.

we borrowed some super fun curlers...the little girls like them better than the big girls

back view...

she wanted to pose with McKay and then he didn't smile...go figure.

sisters...and a messy face-sheesh.

check out that comb over...he's due for a haircut, but I just don't want to cut those baby locks...

I LOVE this picture.  They had no idea I took it.  Sarah is just soaring in her reading skills and I thought it was adorable that she would take the time to read to Lydia. 

St. Patricks Day-taste the colors of the rainbow...we did just that!  Soooo delicious!

she was in heaven making a mess...and I was disgusted that stores really expect people to eat this-can you guess what it is? 

the frosting from her cupcake!  SICK! 

My little popeye...that frosting stained her hands, arms and face for a good two days...it was so gross!

He loved that we put him in the stroller and took a long walk around the neighborhood.  He was in heaven observing the outdoors.

1 comments:

Sarah d' said...

Okay! I MUST squish that McKay! I seriously can't stand it. He is SO ADORABLE!!! I could just sink into those dimples and swim around for awhile! I LOVE your kids!