Monday, March 28, 2011

Spotlight

I found this website this morning (thanks to a friend on facebook) and haven't been able to stop reading. She has amazing ideas and points. I love her focus on scriptures...she is a seminary teacher-and I wish I could take classes from her! She's fantastic!

I can't wait to start my own scripture journal based on this idea.
I have already copied these to keep for all those times I need a new fun idea for our family.
I hope to be more diligent in my Basic Gospel study with the help of this and this.

I seriously can't stop reading; AND her ideas for General Conference! Fantastic! I hope to be able to do one or two with my kids in preparation for this weekend. Looks exciting, if you ask me!

Head on over and check it out.

7 comments:

Tawna said...

I love this! I want to do it too! As a new mom I find it difficult to faithfully study...but find it more important. This may be a solid way to keep me alert (instead of dozing off). Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well :)

JT42 said...

I'm glad you enjoy it. It came at just the right time for me.
we are doing well, thank you. how's the little guy doing? do you have more pictures posted? We are going to be in town the last weekend of April, we may need to figure something out :D talk to you soon.

The Prices said...

I don't see the link. Am I crazy?

JT42 said...

sorry. wherever i put "this" or "these" it is highlighted, faintly, in blue. just click on those few words and you should get something. i put quite a few links on.
maybe i will have to go highlight them brighter :)

Tawna said...

Yeah...let me know when you're in town! I'd love for you to meet the little man.

The Prices said...

Oh, on my desktop I see the links, they must not show up on my ipod. Thanks! I'll check it out now.

melissa t. said...

thanks for sharing, love her ideas.