Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're going with...

...a guess.
I went in this morning for my complimentary ultrasound and even though the "picture" was more visible than the last we are still at 80% girl. I suppose this time around I'm just supposed to be happy that I have a healthy baby and not worry too much of the gender. I'm going with girl, but there's still a chance we could be surprised.
I can't lie, we'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have another boy, but really will be so happy with a girl. It would be fun to get all the "old" clothes from the little days of Bryant and see them on another child, but I suppose we will be sporting brand new outfits for this child anyway. After 3 girls, there isn't much to salvage in the cute department-girls go through clothes so much ( I hear boys are hard on their clothes and believe me they are, but not until they are at least 2-the girls are hard on their clothes from the very beginning-at least in my home). And after washing things so many times, there's just a time when you've gotta get something new and not sport the dingy and spotty stains that won't release in the wash.
It'll be fun to buy new girl-y stuff and get more accessories. Now to wait out another 17 weeks until her arrival. Although I would bet we're closer to 15 or 16 (f she's anything like the rest of the girls) :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to sympathize with you on guessing.. but all 3 of mine have been very clearly boys. no guesses. the last time i burst into tears and asked, are you sure??? um, yes. 100% sure. was the reply. :::sigh:::

i am happy for you guys though.. girls are so sweet! have you thought of a name yet?

Tina said...

Wow, so I feel so bad, I have totally been out of bloging world my computer is sick and wont let me upload any picture! So I am finally getting back into it! I am excited for you! But What 5 kids! Man You are so awesome! I am thinking, hummm I should have my 3rd any time- well start to get my 3rd, Your awesome! And a great mom!
Glad to be connected back to you!

The Prices said...

Hope the next 15 weeks go well! BTW you HAVE TO call me next time you're here....we live so close! I would shop at Kid to Kid anytime with you or take you to the new one called Kidz again, I think it's way better.