Quick udate, as I am "borrowing" internet from some neighbor with unsecured wireless...hehehe
-We have moved.
-The boxes are 97% unpacked.
-We are settling in just fine, for an apartment.
-We have been adviced to follow the structure of the church and attend the ward of our boundaries...we will be testing it out. I know that sounds like we don't care about the guidelines, but I promise there is more to the story, I just don't feel like getting into at this time.
-I have a very high water table, and can't control my emotions if I don't stay busy, so I'm hoping I can get a lot of projects done that I've been putting aside. Although, I do have to admit that today was one of the worst and of course it was at church. The Bishop noticed and invited us into his office for some insight and comforting advice. It was so nice to have his care and concern on our behalf, even though we are now technically not in his ward.
-I'm still trying to decide if I'm sane or not.
Tomorrow is a special day at our house! Sarah turns THREE!!! She can't wait to have a 'Mermaid' birthday, she wants all Mermaid...I still have to figure out how I'm going to pull that off. (good thing her PaRtY is on Wednesday, I get a little more time). I just can't believe she's really that old.
School also starts tomorrow and Bryant is thrilled out of his mind. He had a back to school night last Thursday and was able to bring all his supplies, organize his desk and meet his teacher!! He is much more excited for school this year that I anticipated and his teacher-from first impression-seems like she will be just the one to REinstill in him a love for school, learning and obedience ;)
Preschool starts Thursday. Kayelynn AND Sarah will be attending this year and they are so excited to be on their own. Kayelynn will be going three days a week; M/T/TH and Sarah will be going T/TH for 2.5 and 2 hours consecutively. I think Sarah is a little nervous, but she'll get over it really fast I think and if not, then I will just keep her home with me and Lydia :)
Lydia and I will be having all sorts of fun while the kids are in school. We will be making all sorts of yummy treats for after school snack, cleaning, shopping, and whatever else I can get done with just one child at home. Let me say that will be one interesting experience!! Until February at least ;)
All is well in our home. We will get past this unfortunate event and I will try to keep everyone posted as often as I can. For now there will be no pictures, so be aware...when they do show up there will be many!!! :D
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We are grateful for the family and friends we have. Feel free to comment, Jake can check at work and I can try to "borrow" the internet, certain times of the day.
5 years ago













3 comments:
I've been thinking about you guys alot wondering how things are going. Sounds busy, busy, busy. It'll be fun for you to just have Lydia home for certain times in the week. I'm jealous!! You know if you ever need anything I'm just a call away!
Glad to see you are hanging in there and are most likely still sane. ;D Can't wait to see the photos from the mermaid birthday party - I may have to steal some of those for my mermaid loving daughter's birthday some day.
I have been checking your blog for an update. Several times while passing through i.f. i have wondered where you live and i want to stop by. we should get together and vent and/or cry.. sometime soon, too. will you guys please call if i can do ANYTHING. please. hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment