We've had some fun in the past few weeks visiting with family and just being together!

At the gardens, BYUI

I love when they don't know you're taking the picture!!

Mermaid wanted to push Tinkerbell, what a little mommy she is :)

Tinkerbell's true happiness grin!!

Mermaid just loves her dress (too bad there's a fire hydrant coming out of her head!!)

Mermaid (love the pig-tails)

Prince Charming-a REAL smile!!!

Tinkerbell taking her first ride on the tire swing...I think she likes it!!

Cinderella taking her turn

In deep thought...

Mermaid LOVES dirt...not necessarily fitting to the name, but she's in love with Ariel too :)

She is more and more independent everyday...she officially WALKS!!!! (when she's not lazy)

Prince Charming was so happy to be helping his grandmother he insisted on a picture...he was a great helper though

I just thought this look was Hi. lar. i. ous!! (the be-be gun is so tiny in his hands, it's pretty comical)
At the gardens, BYUI
I love when they don't know you're taking the picture!!
Mermaid wanted to push Tinkerbell, what a little mommy she is :)
Tinkerbell's true happiness grin!!
Mermaid just loves her dress (too bad there's a fire hydrant coming out of her head!!)
Mermaid (love the pig-tails)
Prince Charming-a REAL smile!!!
Tinkerbell taking her first ride on the tire swing...I think she likes it!!
Cinderella taking her turn
In deep thought...
Mermaid LOVES dirt...not necessarily fitting to the name, but she's in love with Ariel too :)
She is more and more independent everyday...she officially WALKS!!!! (when she's not lazy)
Prince Charming was so happy to be helping his grandmother he insisted on a picture...he was a great helper though
I just thought this look was Hi. lar. i. ous!! (the be-be gun is so tiny in his hands, it's pretty comical)
See anything different??
I went all "Jon and Kate" on you...I LOVE it! not quite the same (this is simialr to her first few episodes style), but feels sOOO much better...my hair was getting so gross (I have extremely thick hair and it was making me 10 degrees hotter than it was outside on any given day...okay for winter, but not now!)













8 comments:
your kids are too cute! and I love the nicknames!
i like the new hair! it looks great, especially for summertime!!!
Super cute hair!!!
Love the new do!
You're kids are growing up so fast!! Love the hair!
thank you, everyone for your kind comments.
I agree, love the hair! Cute pictures! It looks like everyone was having a blast!
Your hair looks great in the picture and spectacular in person. I love the cut, I love the color, I love the idea of a summer cut for all that thick hair . . . me just a little jealous that you could pull off such a sassy, hot look so well!!
It was great to see all of your kids, it's been quite a while. I like the new nicknames. They seem to fit them.
Post a Comment