


It truly felt like Christmas. Bryant declared that he needed to have his birthday now that it snowed, we assured him he would...after Halloween and Thanksgiving.
We also lost power for a few hours because the snow was so heavy and the trees had not shed their fall leaves yet...we drove around town today and saw some big tree branches and half of the trees laying in the yards, road, and parks. It was quite interesting.













10 comments:
well, i guess i don't miss rexburg that much after all! :)
Wow that looks like so much fun!! My kids would be so jealous if they saw those pictures. :) One thing I miss about Idaho...snow!
WOOOWW!! I do not miss that about Rexburg!!! but I am going to miss snow a ton... first time without it will be really hard!! It has just been cold and rainy! I almost would like it to snow to warm it up!! Well that is crazy!! is it really cold there too? cute pictures?? oh did everyone fill for Fall??? I always wondered that...
I would be in tears and totally depressed if I was there! I sure don't miss the cold and snow...it was 90 degrees here on Thurs and Friday!...just the way I like it! Looks like you guys had fun with it!
WOW!!! That is crazy! Looks like fun though except not in October.
I'd love to say that I miss that...
At least it makes for a fun day with the kids--snowmen, snowangels, snowball fights.
tina, no we didn't fill for fall...
I love Rexburg summers and I LOATHE Rexburg winters. I have been spoiled...... although Eureka comes really close.
I miss Utah Valley weather.
Love
G
Thank you for the pictures to remind me why I am SO glad I don't have to endure another frozen tundra winter this year!!
Post a Comment