So we had 2.5 inches of snow on a Saturday and on Tuesday we had 80 degree weather! Crazy!!! It's settled back into a somewhat normal weather pattern now, but I just thought you'd all like to know that Rexburg is still random.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, and I thought NC weather was extremely random. I love the picture of Kayelynn on the tire swing!
white family, bryant has been using a real hammer and nails since he was two! he still needs to learn how to aim, but that is the purpose :) kerrie, the tire swing was Kayelynn's idea! she loves to swing no matter what else is going on :)
5 comments:
Wow, and I thought NC weather was extremely random. I love the picture of Kayelynn on the tire swing!
I LOVE your tire swing, but am mildly disturbed that your son has a REAL hammer and nail... :)haha
white family, bryant has been using a real hammer and nails since he was two! he still needs to learn how to aim, but that is the purpose :)
kerrie, the tire swing was Kayelynn's idea! she loves to swing no matter what else is going on :)
Hey...I know that place. I wish I would have made it a point to figure out all the secret fishing holes that I just know exist there.
Looks like fun.
G-man, they are plentiful and ever changing with the floods. In the summer come and see what you can catch for free.
Post a Comment