Monday, October 22, 2007

FIELD TRIP

Bryant has had so much fun being in preschool. I never would have considered myself a preschool "believer", but long story short I put Bryant in anyway and it has turned out to be well worth the money!

His first field trip was on Friday and it was neat! They were learning the letter 'F' for that week, so what did he get to do, but see and "experience" a FIRE TRUCK!!! All week he asked if it was Friday. It turned out to be a very cold and windy day, but it was the coolest thing to touch the firetruck and see how big it was and especially to climb inside and actually turn on the sirens...






4 comments:

Tina said...

That looks soooo fun! I really cant believe how big he is!! My Brother is a fire fighter and so his son just loves everything about Fire Trucks!! Thats fun!

G-man said...

That looks like a great time for that stinker.
We have been happily surprised with preschool as well.
love & peace

Unca Gr

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

SO fun for him!!!

Lisa said...

YAY for preschool! I have become a believer as well! What a great field trip and such cute pics.