

She loved being sung to, once she realized it was all for her!



She got her favorite toys. Babies and balls! She was so excited to see the babies we got her kissing on of them. The balls, she wouldn't let go for the next two days she took the pink ball with her everywhere. She also got a stroller to push the dolls in (that picture didn't turn out), but she was in high heaven to be just like her sister, Kayelynn. Even Kayelynn was looking at her like "wow, you can really play with me now...you aren't a baby anymore". It was pretty comical.

Being the center of attention was fun for her...she is usually trying to fight for it when everyone is over. It was a good day for her...I think she felt extra special that day. Which is my goal for all my children on their birthday!













4 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Sarah! I can't believe it's already been a year. Can't wait to meet her some day.
Stinking Kerrie! She always beats me to your posts.
Happy birthday to you Sarah!
Wishing everyone well.
Awww..she is getting so big. What a chunka chunka. Hope she had a good B-day!
Sorry it has been so long, HAPPY B-day Sarah that is crazy that she is 1!!!! wow time is flying bye! Yeah life is sooo nice just being a mom! I need to add more pictures of where we live it is soooo pretty here! I miss you guys tonzs too! I lost the paper I wrote your blog down and so I never relized I had people comment on here, Until Emily Dorman called me. SO how is it going!!! I heard there was some big changes but I dont know much, like the birch change up!
Well I will add some more pictures and look at this more!! I will love keeping in touch, still dont have friends here so I feel kinda out of it! but I will love to write to you!! and here your news with life!!
Post a Comment