Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sarah

My baby is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe she will be one on the 24th of August. She is amazing me daily with her new found words and actions. She is waving, walking - if she would just believe that she can do it. She is saying hi, mama, dada, bryant, kayelynn, of course all in her own little way. We took a lot of pictures this weekend and she quickly learned to say "cheese". As soon as we get the camera out she would get her grin on and say cheese until the camera was put away. She is growing up to be her own person and we love her!!!




Riding the lawn mower. She loves feeling like she's part of the group instead of the baby.



Check out those strong muscles!!



Hanging from the monkey bars at the park. She loves to "hang"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's almost one! I can't wait to meet her one of these days. She looks so kissable.

G-man said...

Jake
I see that you still haven't dismantled the swather. Soooooooooooo lazy! And you're hoggin' the lawn mower (as usual).

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

I know this is a bit of a shocker. I've never been to your blogg!Things are slow now. It is summer, and I'm not busy at the time running a business. Breaks are NICE.

This is a cute blogg. It's been at least a year, I think...since I posted in my own site! agh...

Well, I'm going to start again. We are working in our bathroom. I am waiting for the end product. I plan to reentreduce ourselves on our blogg with before and after picutres of our current project.

I hope you had a great 4th of July. We miss you guys. You are always welcome to visit us. We had fun when you came last, and hope you can visit again.

You guys are a cute fam.

Love,
Eloisa

Anonymous said...

Hey G-man its a Masey Harris Combine. You know a harvester. After what we did to it though its a paper weigth. PS I didn't have the old tracter at the time so the lawn mower was called into action to entertian the kids.

Kelli France said...

Lovin' those monkey bar pics. She looks like such a happy baby!