5 years ago
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Gratitude
Some times it take prayer and reflection to percieve a clear grasp on reality. Some times it takes 30 hours of night shift to exaust me into those relms of clarity. Either way I have much to be thankful for and much more to pray about. I have done well this term with our nursing program. Not boasting of myself, my peers have many times turned to me for clarification and asked some pertinent questions that thankfully I payed attention to in class. This trust helps me feel some realm of establishment after spending much time learning, it also builds my confidence as a health care team member. There is so much stress in concentrating that I ofter look, no, leap past what is important. I don't think I do, in the sense that "I" am unaware. I have a great disire to share so much of what I have processed and learned. In my head are so many insights and theries that I have a hard time organizing them into sound comprehendable senarios. I am sure everyone has been there. I thank the Savior that I have not gone mad. In him I find forgivness, and it drives me to look less at others for fault. After my mission the asurity of maturity thru adversity was envisioned. Before then I was sketchy and unrooted, later I had established a pattern of understanding that built upon step after step after step. I have observed this in my brothers through their persuits and hope I can follow and influence some as I go. As for my family I pray they can have patience with me as I undergo this change. I know that my frustrations can come to the surface but, as metal is purified all the bad and unpure accumulates on the top and is scraped off our incinerated depending on its properties. I mean no harm and shall do all to make amends for those arrogant inflicted pains. At Last I shall become pure, yet not without inheriting all that has been laid before me to gain. I love you all, you are my freinds, family, and most of all, mentors. Jake the Bigger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Big Jake,
You have done a fabulous job with school this semester! May 2, 2008 here you come!!!! I'm glad you have found the knowledge you thrive on and are so great at retaining. Your family is always behind you. We love you and are excited for you.
I second that motion. I think you were writing half of that to yourself and I am glad; introspection is mostly a good thing. Another semester bites the dust. Way to kick it in the ass.
Love ya'
G
Post a Comment