5 years ago
Thursday, July 26, 2007
How about an A...
My official grades a came in the mail. Even though the grade scale was adjusted to weed out the weaker of us acedemically I scored an A. No that is not a typo. On my two -real- finals, the math didn't count, I graded a 91% on physical assesments and a 99% on Nursing theory and concepts. Made me "smile" when I opened the scores. After Terressa revived me we celebrated Jaker style, Steaks. Look out Fall I'm kickin some butt. Hopefull "kicking" is all they require:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Good work!
Congrats! Hopefully things will go well for you in the fall as well.
I got my first set of straight A's....errr....not too long ago. It put me in a state of shock and awe. You and I are academic spirits I think.
Proud as heck of ya' and keep it up. If you can do it once, you can do it twice.
Post a Comment