Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TIME

Whoa! Time flies when you don't pay attention. The last two or three weeks have been such a blur. We have had check-outs and check-ins and everything in between here with our residents.
In the mean time, Bryant has grown about an inch and has really learned to be a help. Kayelynn has really discovered her words and sentence structure as well as her high pitched scream. Sarah has cut two teeth and loves food even more now (if that is even possible for her), and decided that crawling isn't that bad after all, but would rather stand and practices quite a bit daily! They all have cabin fever, but with the promise of sun and warmth the next 5 days we will be outside soaking in the sun and vitamin D!!!!
Jake is now done working his second job (the foot clinic) since he will be starting school in the next month. It'll be nice to have him home a little more in the day for a little while. I hope to pick up scrapbooking again and get all my pictures in order and into an album. It's a lot more fun to show off pictures when they are displayed in story form. I hope to also get my house decorated and organized just a little bit better too, in fact I have planned with a friend of mine to do a yard sale in about a month...I'll let you know how it goes.
We will be planting our garden this week and can't wait to begin the discipline of growing a rich, plentiful garden. I'll post pictures soon, we've had some fun moments recently.

0 comments: