Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Coupons...

I just LOVE couponing. I know that there may be a stigma out there on the idea of couponing, but I really don't care. It's a thrill to know that you buying what you need and even what you want with out breaking your bank-even diapers!!
At first, Jake was a little, maybe even a lot hesitant, and didn't see the potential awesome-ness until our stockpile (aka. food storage) was being built faster than the shelves in our storage room. He got those up very, very quickly and soon realized that I was spending way less on way more than usual. He started bragging at work and now there are ladies that will ask him when I can teach them how to save as much. And still serve their families delicious meals.
So, after contemplating the idea. I don't consider myself an extreme couponer and therefore, I wouldn't deem myself as an "expert", but I still know the basics and know how to rock some pretty awesome deals! I decided that I would hold my first ever "coupon basics" class and share the beginnings of what I know to be tried and true for anyone! I'm kinda excited, but incredibly nervous-I can make a fool of myself easily and sometimes I don't even know it until it's too late-haha!
If any of you are interested, it will be next Wednesday, May 11th at 7pm at my house (I hope we all fit). Let me know if you want to come. It will be super laid back and full of information! I just can't help but share the LOVE of couponing with everyone I know-I tend to sound like a dork a lot of times, but I don't care! It's just so awesome!!

3 comments:

Janna said...

I wish I lived near you! That's something I would love to learn. Good luck!!

The Prices said...

What stigma? Everyone coupons these days. I tried it and I'm just too high strung and got really stressed out with it. Good on ya' for being so awesome at it!

The JL McGregor Family said...

I wish I could come!! You are a trained teacher; you'll do great!!