Monday, April 25, 2011

the big day...

...sorta

First thing tomorrow morning we will be headed to the doctor to...
-discover the gender of #6 (Surprise!!! Some of you may not even know this information...it's not been something we have been announcing this time around...long story, for another day, maybe)
-hopefully get an answer for whatever else is crowding its way inside my body...it's so not fun to be pregnant and feel like a beached whale at 5 months (especially when there is still a hot summer to endure)...if this seems like a strange comment, this too is a long story to be saved for another day.

5-second recap:
pregnant
mass growing inside uterus
causing constant pain and occasional contractions
doctors are clueless, at this point
hoping for answers now that a little time has passed

Considering the options of how this could go, there may or may not be an update on anything immediately. I may have to just soak in the information I am handed and I may just have to soak in the fact that they cannot and will not be able to figure anything out until after the baby is born...although I think I'd rather have a little time to familiarize myself to whatever it is I need to...keep watch, there will be an update, sometime.

At this point, all I ask is for prayers-LOTS of prayers.
And (okay, one more thing) to keep all cynicism confidential...no cheeky remarks, I don't think Jake nor I could handle it at this point. And please don't feel like you need to call to ask for details. It will be on here when we are ready to tell the long story, it's too much to tell individually...we have managed to get it down to a 5 second recap and that would be all you got if you called.

Thank you for understanding, and for the prayers. We are grateful for the family and friends we have.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are definetly going to be in my prayers and thoughts. I hope all goes well.

Shortcake said...

My heart goes out to you and my prayers. I know you are a woman of great faith and I hope that you guys are able to feel some peace about the road ahead. Take care.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on #6! I hope everything goes well for you today and that they will be able to figure things out. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kristi M. said...

I'll be thinking of you as you head to your appointment. I hope they find the answers that you need at this time. My thoughts are definately with you.

KBlack said...

Sending love and prayers for a wonderful family.