Your pictures are awesome and you look great! I am with you on your favorites. The last picture of your kids reminds me of the pictures you take in the studios with the fabric backgrounds. The background looks so clear and crisp but totally real to not look fake. I really like the coloring/editing on all of these a lot.
Terressa--Great pictures! I LOVE the one with you and Jake kissing in the background and the kids laughing up front. It captures so much--family, love, fun, togetherness.
I looked at these when you posted them and I didn't comment but today I couldn't resist commenting. Your family is Adorable!! The kids smiles look like they will bust into giggles right here on my screen and you all look like your really love each other. You and Jake have an amazing family!!
12 comments:
Cute!
So cute! I love them all!
okay, YOU LOOK GREAT! And your kiddos are so cute. I LOVE The one of you guys kissing in the back ground! I may need to steal that idea soon!
Your pictures are awesome and you look great! I am with you on your favorites. The last picture of your kids reminds me of the pictures you take in the studios with the fabric backgrounds. The background looks so clear and crisp but totally real to not look fake. I really like the coloring/editing on all of these a lot.
Those are such cute family pictures!
Beautiful! They turned out great!
Melissa :)
Love the pictures, they all turned out great!
super cute pictures! what a beautiful family you have Terressa!
Terressa--Great pictures! I LOVE the one with you and Jake kissing in the background and the kids laughing up front. It captures so much--family, love, fun, togetherness.
How cute Terressa! How does your boy feel about being surrounded by that many girls all the time!! :)
So cute! All of them. You look great too. How do you get everyone looking and smiling at the same time. Impressive!
I looked at these when you posted them and I didn't comment but today I couldn't resist commenting. Your family is Adorable!! The kids smiles look like they will bust into giggles right here on my screen and you all look like your really love each other. You and Jake have an amazing family!!
Post a Comment