Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You

Well, I managed to find an access point in the apartment (I'm totally stealing someone's internet :):)).
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have kept us in your prayers and in your hearts over the last few weeks. I have recovered well and am feeling, well just pregnant now - good thing it's not too annoying to be pregnant :)
The kids and Jake are on their second round of strep throat for the month, so recovery in the sleep department is not happening, but that's what happens when you move into a basement, I suppose.
We are still unpacking and getting a routine set, but we love just being a family and learning to be with each other all day in a way that is very foreign to us all. I hope it doesn't take too long to get used to it, but getting into full mommy mode has not been an easy transition especially with the immediate hormone changes that are kicking in - I did not think I could cry this much, I don't remember crying this much being just pregnant - I sure hope I get used to this weirdness soon.
Jake is still doing well in school, but has a boatload of homework every night that is almost impossible to get done each night, but he is managing just fine.
Bryant LOVES preschool - he will totally be ready for kindergarten, he asks to go to preschool every day.
Kayelynn is really developing her vocabulary even more. I asked her the other day if she wanted to have something and her response was unexpected; "actually i rather not..." - what two, almost three year old says that? she is just so stinking funny with her words these days...she's very excited to turn three on sunday!!!
Sarah is a cheese! She really knows how to find the compliments for herself and get people to smile!
I wish I could post some updated pictures now, but I'm lucky I can get this out to you all :)
Hope to get on again soon. We love to read all your comments!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

when i became "just a mommy" I spent all hours of the day on my cell phone ($$$)-oops! Then, I searched for random jobs to keep occupied...it was really hard for a while, but then you'll set some more rutines and it'll get better! have fun enjoying your kids! oh, I also noticed, tally got into a lot LESS trouble once I quit working...and that helped our relationship before Bergen took all the attention :)

Tina said...

I am so glad that everything is going so good for you guys!! Thats great!

Jill and David Dalling said...

Hey Jacob sorry about the superbowl pic, I could have sworn i put one of you and Kaylynn watching the game on there. I will add it on so You can have the pic if you want.