Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finals, Weddings and Good Feelings

I, Big Jake, would like to thank all the family for the support getting past this ever critical part of my program. I was able to pull off 1-A, 3-B’s, and 1-C. I shouldn’t be proud of the C, but for getting up at 4:30 am to drive to class and remain awake for two hours of lecture twice a week on duties and tasks I’ve done for the last five years can get repetitive. I am so glad to finish with upper 80’s to mid 90’s on all of my finals.
To add to the excitement of having a break for the holidays, we are celebrating the sealing of Josh and Danielle, whose name I can’t spell at the moment. To be part of such a wonderful spirit that warmed and brought the floods of emotion beaming from my eyes is something to treasure for ever. I longed for my wife to be there with me like the desert yearns for the rain. I take charge to rectify, legally of course, and hold accountable those who demonstrate less than matured attitudes by prohibiting the eternal importance of gathering in celebration, to witness and partake of the sealing powers of the priesthood that have surging influence toward growth and stability of what to them is least important, FAMILY!
On a stronger point, I enjoyed the trip with my grandparents. We had ample time to discuss topics of growth, politics, religion, life and economy. What better way to develop and explore our views on the world than to speak with someone who can stand on a perspective similar to your own.
It was great being with all of the family. I am hoping we can congregate again in March, if not, some other time when we are a little more free to do as we please. We shall keep yah up to date on that one.

3 comments:

Tina said...

OH Tell josh we are mad we didnt get the invite! Tell him we still want one!! That is awesome! Tell them congrats from us!

JT42 said...

will do arter family :)

G-man said...

So.......this is the infamous post!